- Conformations, dynamics, and self-organization of macromolecules of various architectures
- Polymer composites, nanocomposites, hybrid and meta-materials
- Biocompatible, biomimetric, and biohybrid polymer systems
- Theory, multiscale computer simulations, machine learning and artificial intelligent approach in polymer science
- Advances in synthesis of functional and smart polymers
The Symposium program includes about 30 plenary and invited lectures (25 min), oral contributed (15min) communications, and poster sections. Registration and submission of contributions is made through the Symposium site http://www.macro.ru/momps2020.
To be able to submit an abstract, you have to register first. The deadline for abstracts submission is March 12, 2020. Instructions for the abstract submission can be found on the Symposium website.
English is the working language of the Symposium. No translation service is provided.